Creating continuous quality improvement in managed services
We can help you instil a culture of continuous quality improvement by overseeing your managed service business or department. This can lead to cost reductions, an increase in staff retention and productivity and improved customer satisfaction, which are all essential for long-term, sustainable success.
Applying the principles of continuous quality improvement in managed services
Our experience advising companies around the world on continuous quality improvement means we ensure the day-to-day running of your managed services goes smoothly. We apply continuous improvement principles so that consistent, standardised, efficient and effective processes are implemented. And, if required, we also help you manage them effectively, making sure Lean leadership and proper governance are in place.
How we implement continuous quality improvement for managed services
Whether you run a B2B or B2C organisation, Renault-Nissan Consulting can help you and your staff members provide the best levels of service to your customers. This not only gives you peace of mind and the ability to focus on other areas of your business but also creates a foundation for continuous quality improvement.
Our managed services are as follows:
B2B Desk-based & Field Team Managed Services
- Outbound sales appointment making
- Inbound call management
- Field Force diary management
B2C In-bound Customer Support Managed Services
- Customer complaint handling, adapted appropriate to the local country/culture
- Team selection, management and performance management
- Team leader/manager skills development
- Ongoing call handling quality assessment and continuous improvement
For one of our managed services clients we have:
- Reduced costs by over 30 per cent compared with their previous managed service provider
- Increased field-force productivity every month in the first six months
- Increased sales volumes each month